Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day of Play

This morning I woke up bright and early, and by bright and early I mean 8:30, to head to the gym. (Shocker!) I decided it would be a great idea to have my butt handed to me in kickboxing.

Let me preface this by saying at the beginning of the summer I went to kickboxing classes religiously. However, my schedule lately has not allowed for this sort of torture, and I've had to find other means.

Anyway, 45 minutes later, I was dead. I mean can't feel the arms, legs, heiny, abs, dead. I guess this is what happens when you go on a two month kickboxing hiatus, and I LOVE it. See ya next week, torture!

Now, I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my day off at Universal and try to get over my extreme fear of heights. I love roller coasters because they're over so quickly, but the Dr. Doom ride has always paralyzed me with fear. With the help of a few overly enthusiastic friends it's time to tackle the challenge... or go hide in a corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment