Friday, March 18, 2011

My Tallahassee Addictions

Aside from some of the best friends you could ask for, there are two things I can't live without in Tallahassee, 97.3 Gen-X and Fat Sandwich.
 
Being the music junkie I am, nothing makes me happier than hearing the 80's and 90's mix they play; from Dave Matthews to Sir Mixalot to Blink 182. This station, based out of Alabany, GA, doesn't work when you hit the "scan" button on your radio, thus making me feel like I have some secret above all other radio listeners. So if you want to join in on the so-called music secret, tune in to 97.3!

Nothing goes along with great music like Fat Sandwich off of Railroad Ave (next to Engine Room). Don't let the facade fool you, this place is nothing short of amazing, as proven by their eclectic menu (I strongly recommend the pizza sandwich). I have to thank my brother, Zach, for exposing me to Fat Sandwich, without I would have never found on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment