Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Growing Up!

Today was a whole 'nother level of growing up, I finalized my career plans AND picked up my cap and gown. I'm still in awe that graduation is a little over two weeks away, but excited none the less! However, I do have one gripe, look at the color of my tassel... brown?! Now I understand that each college has a different color (FSU's colors are garnet and gold), but brown, or "drab" as it is called on the packet, doesn't do justice for the four years of fun and hard work I have put in. 

Left to right, or right to left?

Now for job news! I already knew that I would be moving back to my hometown, and the city beautiful, Orlando, but I wasn't sure of my exact title. I am VERY excited to be apart of such a great company, and I have to admit, I will be enjoying the perks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment