Monday, June 27, 2011

Green Lantern

Last night I joined two of my friends, Meghan and David, and saw Green Lantern. I'm not going to lie, I expected the worst, as the previews didn't make the movie appear as anything more than a few aliens and a human in skin-tight green suits. The only reason I initially agreed was to visit with friends... and to watch Ryan Reynolds for an hour and a half! I was definitely surprised as Green Lantern was far better than I expected! Reynolds brought in his typical humor that we all know and love, especially as many super hero movies lack this (Spiderman. Anyone? Anyone?). So for all of you Marvel/DC critics, go ahead and see Green Lantern. I was in your shoes, I felt your pain. Of course it's not perfect, but no one will ever be able to re-create a super hero movie as perfect as Dark Knight.

P.S. While at the movie theater, we pre-purchased our Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 tickets!! I am a bit sad for the series to end, but very excited to see what's in store, as Part 1 was absolutely amazing!

SO. EXCITED.
**Photos courtesy of Fandango!

No comments:

Post a Comment