Friday, June 24, 2011

Grillin' like a Villan

After a day of literally doing nothing but relaxing and becoming best friends with the couch, it was time for dinner. My dad grilled some steaks, while I whipped out the veggies.
YUM!
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I HATE fruit. I'll drink juice by the gallons, but put a fruit plate in front of me and you'll have an unhappy camper! Luckily, this is where my love for veggies comes in. Anything from peas, to cauliflower to brussels sprouts and I'm now you're best friend!

Anyhow, any time you saute vegetables and grill steak in my house, you're headed straight for a cheese steak. Best. Idea. Ever! In my opinion, this is also one of the best summer meals too; grilled protein as well as the healthy vegetables topped with dairy! Clearly I'll make any excuse for cheese :)

Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment