Friday, June 24, 2011

Rain, Rain, Keep on Raining?

I don't know about you, but I love it when it rains. There's something about the cozy, snuggling feeling I get... and not to mention curling up with a big glass of wine and a great movie! You might be thinking, "It's a Friday night, go out already!" Yes, well technically, today feels like a Sunday to me, and next week is full of fun and exciting adventures!
  • Wednesday - Celebrating my best friend, Chris's, 22nd birthday and a super fun, yet secret, location :)
  • Thursday/Friday - Tallahassee!! It's time to give in and admit that I miss college. While there I'll be attending a Benny Benassi show with my former roommate!
  • Saturday - Possibly seeing Trey Songz perform at Universal Studios Summer Concert Series!
I can't wait for the next few days!

P.S. Anyone see Cars 2 yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment