Saturday, July 9, 2011

Godspeed

It is safe to say the first massage was a success!! My friend and I were a bit nervous, but luckily all went well. Of course my mind was racing a mile a minute during the whole thing, so I couldn't fully relax. I was so tempted to ask the masseuse how many naked people he has seen since he began working there... I'm assuming it has to be in the hundreds. You have to admit though, it's a weird thought to have a complete stranger touch you, as most people don't let even good friends do the same thing!

After the massage I raced home to watch the final space shuttle launch. Growing up I was fortunate enough to witness about 75% of the launches from my own front lawn. Unfortunately, yesterday was a bit too cloudy to see Atlantis take off. :( I'm just hoping that unlike last shuttle's return, it is not at 3 am as the sonic booms really made me think someone was breaking into my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment