Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer at the Movies!

Can you tell it's my day off? I've done nothing but eat, sleep, run and blog. Pretty great day if I do say so myself!

As I have one eye dedicated to watching Hitch (on TBS), the other is checking out the upcoming movies on Fandango. As embarrassing as this may sound, I made a list of all the movies I would like to see this summer.
Movies I've seen thus far:

  • Hangover II
  • Bridesmaids
  • Pirates of the Caribbean:  On Stranger Tides
  • Green Lantern
  • Cars 2
If it wasn't clear enough already, I love going to the movies. It's not the popcorn or the freezing, dark theater; it's the PREVIEWS! I know, I know, everyone tries to avoid these, but I get to the movies fifteen minutes early to watch them! Call it whatever you want, but I bet you didn't know there was going to be a Happy Feet Two, now did ya? :) Enjoy spending the summer at the movies, I know I will!

P.S. Tomorrow I'm waking up bright and early to get my very first massage (about time, right?) with my friend, Josh. No, we aren't getting them together, but we're both massage virgins so we found it fitting!
Wooo masssages!

No comments:

Post a Comment