Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh Holy Day!

Today started out rough. Let's just leave it at that.

Then, I went to work. You know you're in the right field when going to work turns your day around! To make it even better, we had a "team outing" at a local restaurant, City Fire. Insert-never-ending-list-of-adjectives-here.

Some of the girls after our amazing meal!

Between the bleu cheese chips and cheesy goodness, my mouth began to water, almost drooling status. Oh and did I mention that the "cheesy goodness" was sheep cheese? Because it was. And I liked it. A lot.

I highly recommend City Fire to those looking for a more upscale American-Fusion style restaurant. They take the "I love BBQ" to a new level aka Pork Shank. On a serious note, every item we tried was absolutely amazing. I truly have nothing but great things to say about this restaurant, and it doesn't hurt that we got to eat "FO FREEEE!" (Think Adam Sandler in Bedtime Stories.) Oh, and two glasses of vino made it even better, how could it not?!

During our meal, two very fun questions arose. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be? And what is your dream job?

Needless to say I didn't even hesitate on the first question. First I said McSteamy, but after a moment's thought I said Kid Rock. I know, I know, it's weird that I love him so much. But I do, and you should too. Not only is the music a fun mixture of county, rock and hip hop, but he seems like the ultimate (legal) badass. Kid Rock - this is your formal invitation to party! I know you want to!

Can you believe I made my mom take me to his concert in high school?!

Question number two was also a no brainer. My dream job is to live the life Samantha Brown does, sans TV. Samantha Brown is one of the main reasons I began a career in hospitality, and I will be forever jealous of her. I don't think I would be as great on TV as her, because I like to say silly things, like "heiny" or "butthead." I'll stick to the sarcastic writing as that (thank God) can be edited. The one thing I would do differently in comparison to Samantha Brown would be to include all aspects of the vacation in my writings, such as the food outlets and entertainment. Basically I would love to travel, write about it, and make you jealous of my trips.

I am saying good night via Avril Lavigne as I have to be up again in six hours for a work. (I'll try remind myself then how much I love my job!) This songs makes me want to get up, throw on a pair of skinny jeans and black Converse and jump around with my arms flailing above my head. I know you like that picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment