Thursday, September 22, 2011

HHN and Cupcakes

One of the perks of my job is having a Universal Studios ID badge.

So what? Well, the preview of Halloween Horror Nights 21 was last night! Unfortunately, I had to work late last night, and only made it through three houses (The Thing, Holidays of Horror, and Saws N Scream). The houses we hit were definitely great, especially Saws N Scream (yes, I did scream)! The event had great reviews, even for a dress rehearsal!

This morning was a bit lazy after a late night, yet I woke up ready to bake some cupcakes. A few weeks ago I promised a friend I would find a way to bake her lactose-free cupcakes for her birthday, and bake I did!

Red Velvet Oreo Surprise
I may not be the best baker, but I promise the taste is ten times better than how they look!

To make the cupcakes, I used a box of red velvet mix, and placed an oreo on top the batter before placing it in the oven. Once completely cooled, I piped the cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and oreo crumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment