Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rosemary Risotto Recipe!

After an amazing spin class at my school's gym, "the Leach", I figured it was time to reward myself with some carbs. I know that is pretty counter productive, but I didn't have a lot and it hit the spot :)

For those of you in Tallahassee, I urge you to take Liz's spin class. If you're a FSU student, you have access to the Leach and all group exercise classes free of charge (..well not really free, as it is included in our tuition). Anyway, she has great music and makes the class really enjoyable.

I actually borrowed this recipe from my mom...

  • 1 cup risotto, cooked
  • 1/2 cup white wine
  • 1/2 cup chicken stock 
  • 4 cooked chicken tenderloins, chopped
  • 1 sprig of rosemary
  • 1/2 cup grated parmesan 
  • Salt and pepper to taste



Combine all ingredients in a bowl and microwave for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.


"As long as there's pasta and Chinese food in the world, I'm okay."
- Michael Chang

No comments:

Post a Comment