Friday, April 1, 2011

My Favorite Things


I realize that this probably should have been the first post, but hey, I'm new here! Anyhow, after a night of watching musicals (e.g. Hairspray) and listening to Sound of Music on Pandora, I figured better late then never.

Meet Watson and Bear, aka best friends, and my family's cockapoo puppies (Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mixes). Watson, the smaller white dog is my little bundle of joy, but loving life at my parent's. (We have a third dog, Haley, an eleven year-old Golden Retriever but she's pretty camera shy.)



Last semester I interned at Walt Disney World's Yacht and Beach Club. I can honestly say this was one of the best experiences of my life and recommend it to anyone interested. My roommates and our friends instantly became a family, as we spent every holiday together, from Labor Day - New Years Day. This is half of my Disney Fam at our "graduation."

 My freshman year of college I joined a sorority and met some of the most amazing people that I would have never met otherwise. These girls are in my family ("the guido fam"), and I couldn't imagine life without them! To keep up with our family's theme, our big/little reveal 2010 was Jersey Shore... and yes, I was stuck as Angelina :(


Within the past two years, I've tried to make running a regular part of my exercise routine. While I may not be the fastest runner, I really do enjoy it, especially the thrill of racing. This spring, I combined my love for Disney and running, and ran the Disney Princess 5k. I have a long way to go in my running "career" but I've been enjoying every step of the way! (Pun intended!)



Music
  • Country - Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Sugarland, Lady Antebellum
  • Rock - Dave Matthews Band, Kid Rock, Gavin Degraw, Pink, Lynyrd Skynyrd, AC/DC
  • Hip Hop - everything and anything
  • Dubstep/Techno - Benny Benassi, Kid Cudi, Deadmau5, La Roux (I'm new to this genre... but very obsessed)
  • Katy Perry
  • Lady Gaga
  • SHOW TUNES - anything Disney, Broadway or Glee :)

Movies
  • Top Gun
  • Blow
  • The Departed
  • Titanic... and every single Leo DiCaprio movie
  • Disney Princess Movies
  • Harry Potter :)
 Life is good.


***Update: I knowingly left my roommates, 2 VERY best friends and family out as I didn't want to include their names. Clearly they're more than favorites, but obsessions :) love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment