Saturday, July 2, 2011

Benny Benassi

My mini vacation to Tallahassee was short, but action-packed and SO worth it! Much of Thursday was spent trying to find the perfect outfit for the Benny Benassi show; my friend, Julia, and I knew to dress casually, yet as much sparkle or color (preferably neon) as possible.

We ended up getting to the venue, 20/20, around 11:00, forgetting that the line would be outrageous, as this show was probably going to be the highlight of the summer. We eventually made it inside, and sadly because all of the people inside, it was cooler outside. Needless to say, within five minutes, every single person was drenched through, especially with the amount of dancing everyone was doing.

The outfits, dancing, music, and lights made for a crazy night. I do have to admit, I was slightly bummed that he didn't play my favorite song, California Dreaming, but the show was still amazing nonetheless!

A clip of Satisfaction, the obvious favorite of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment