Monday, July 4, 2011

"The Case Against Casey"

It's no surprise that the Casey Anthony trial is sweeping the world by storm.In my opinion, it's the biggest trial since O.J. Simpson's. He somehow walked away, but will she? A friend of mine noted, "Jose Baez is no Rob Kardashian!!"

Now that the jury is deliberating, we all have our suspicions. As the prosecution stated, "The only question now, is who killed Caylee?" It's so sad to think that a little girl lost her life, and hopefully this case brings closure to the family. I could not imagine losing a loved one potentially because of another one, and then if found guilty losing them too... it's all so much to take in.

If I were on the jury, I know what I would charge her with. What do you think, murder in the first degree, felony murder or not guilty?

No comments:

Post a Comment