Friday, August 5, 2011

Happiest of Hours

Last night my friend and I went to City Walk to indulge in happy hour. A little drink and a little food never hurt anyone!

Our first stop was Pat O'Briens where we had a bit of this...
Dueling Pianos!

And a bit of this...

HURRICANES!
We also dabbled into their signature Blacken Chicken Mac N Cheese. So good!

We then made our way over to Latin Quarter, as I always rave about their black bean soup. I'm very picky about black bean soup, and they make it the best! They also make very good empanadas :)

Drinks and decadence was so worth it! My mind might appreciate the break, but my body is hating me for the high amount in caloric intake. But hey, you need some things to look forward to on your days off!!

P.S. Ladies - Latin Quarter hosts Ladies Night every Thursday!! This means FREE house wines, draft beers and wells from 10 PM til midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment