Saturday, August 6, 2011

Movie Review: Friends with Benefits

Give me a break with the lack of make-up/horrible hair, I just got off of work!
I found out that you can be cheap and get those kid boxes. Popcorn, Cherry Coke, and gummies never tasted so good! 

Friends with Benefits. The title pretty much explains it all... well the plot at least. Get ready for some humor, cursing, lots of sex scenes, a bit of sob, and most importantly having "Closing Time" by Semisonic stuck in your head for hours.

"I've got to stop buying into this Hollywood cliche of true love. Shut up Katherine Heigl, you stupid liar!" By far my favorite quote. Why? Because this is SO true. Movies make love seem like the greatest gift on the earth. I don't believe it is, I think it's work. It might be great and fulfilling, but still a lot of work! Thanks for being a hypocrite, Mila Kunis!

I'm going to pull the Snow White card (helllooo Disney classic!) and just dance around my house singing "Some day my prince will commeeee!"


No comments:

Post a Comment